Contests Rules and Guidelines
The Great Morel is kicking off the new season with a set of monthly contests. Starting in April 2017 we will be having three contests each month with your chance to participate and win the coveted Great Morel Trophy and/or morel gifts. We will also be highlighting each winner on the Contest and News page. You can submit your entries below.
The April Contest
- Photo of the month – April’s photo subject is about morels in nature – images of morels growing in their natural environment
- Recipe of the Month
- Story of the Month
Rules (because every contest has rules):
- You may enter as many times as you would like for each of the three contests.
- One entry per email.
- Your email must be registered to the Newsletter. Click here to register to the Newsletter.
- Judging will be done by The Great Morel and all decisions will be considered final.
- Winner from each category will be crowned with the coveted Great Morel Trophy. This life-like 4 1/2″ morel is hand cast by The Great Morel in our secret lab. It is cast from an actual morel and worthy of any trophy case. Each winner will also be highlighted on on the web page.
The small print and legal stuff goes like this: All photos must be original – no copyrighted images/photos are permitted. All submissions become the property of The Great Morel and The Great Morel reserves the right to post any submissions and/or content on its web site.
Submit your Entries
To participate submit your entries to: in the Subject line of your email add what you are entering.
Or you can use the form below:
Stay tuned and make sure you click here to join the Newsletter to keep informed.